At 10:21 AM -0800 2/10/04, Judy Perry wrote:
I was going to ask about this very solution that Jeanne suggests:

How to do it?

Sorry if this is a dumb question...

Not at all.

There are various ways to do it, but here's one:

1. Create a stack with one button. In the button script, put the handlers that you would put in the Home stack if this were HC.

2. In the stack script, put
     on openStack
       if the name of button "My Button" \
          is not among the lines of the backscripts
       then insert the script of button "My Button" into back
     end openStack

3. Save the stack in the Plugins folder.

4. Choose Development menu > Plugins > Plugin Settings, choose your plugin from the menu at the top, then choose "Revolution starts up" and "invisible". (For this kind of plugin, you don't need to choose any messages to send.)
--
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaedworks.com

What is the advantage of inserting backscript as opposed to just start using? Aside of course from the difference that I can insert script of any object as a backscript.

Robert