Yes, Mark I was delighted by the Japanese sites. I went to a few of them but was very lost. I did find a pdf on using REV in an othello type game that I am finding very interesting. So although I knew about what you mention below concerning Google I still enjoyed do it and checking out a lot of the pages.

Still though, the numbers themselves are not very trustworthy but I think the percentages may say something?? But I sure would not bet my paycheck on any of it.

Thanks for seeing the fun of it.

Tom