Unless I miss my guess, he is Heather (aka List Mom)'s spousal unit.

On Feb 17, 2005, at 1:21 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

Ro Nagey -- Heizer Software---> Royal...his name is on many stacks, and obviously writes code...and has been on this list in earlier times. I bought a lot of Heizer tools, and probably talked to him on the phone sometime in the early 90's.

Could someone add more info about him? I know there's more..

Hi everyone,

It is my pleasure to introduce Ro Nagey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> as our new
Evangelist for Dreamcard and Revolution. His AIM screen name is RunRevRo.