Hi Alejandro,

A few thoughts:

1. If you specify "A very helpful thingie" or "2lz2" or "Klaus" or "Major" in my Resources Picker, you will go to the right page on the web :-) (I freely admit that Klaus descriptions of his own work could be more precise ;-)
2. All my plugins come with a bilingual help stack...

But, seriously, it would be a big lot of work ...
Even if RevJournal would be the right place for such a challenge...

PS. Bravo for your article: I feel good when form and content are well designed. It's so rare!