[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
The 'chasing arrows' is no longer OSX-HIG conformant (Apple Human Interface Guidelines 2005-8-11, page 138) and the asynchronous progress indicator is recommended. Trouble is, it's not readily accessible so we have made one for Rev...

www.FlexibleLearning.com/xtalk/OSXspinnerANI.zip

It's a 16x16 24-frame animated gif, is only 4kb in size, and should replicate native OSX for most purposes in your stacks. With thanks to Todd for locating the original 32px tiff files!

Way cool -- thanks for posting that.

Kinda makes a fella wonder why OS vendors don't provide graphics like this themselves. I know, I know: "Surely we're the only operating system you're writing for, so just use our API." ;)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal