That is true but not in the camera properties, you need to know the ratio.

Jean-Sebastien Perron

www.neuroworld.ws

De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Marc Michael
Envoyé : Monday, September 25, 2006 3:42 PM
À : Jean-Sebastien Perron
Objet : HDTV-rendering-Tutorial (was: 6 New Realsoft tutorials)

Hallo Jean-Sebastien,

Montag, 25. September 2006, 17:09:33, schriebst Du:

http://www.neuroworld.ws/tutorials.htm

Please, give me your comments.

Jean-Sebastien Perron

www.neuroworld.ws

Nice tutorials. I have a comment for an additional aspect for HDTV-rendering,

 <http://www.neuroworld.ws/tutorials/jsp_tutorial_hdtv_rendering/jsp_tutorial_hdtv_rendering.htm>.

You don't has to remember this magic number 0.563, because you know the ratio: 16:19. So, uncheck Lock ratio and type in the field Width 16 and in the field Height 9. Realsoft automatically calculates the Height/Width floating point ratio. Now check Lock ratio and type in your dired Width. Realsoft automatically calculates the correct Height!

But one question:

Is it possible to add custom presets of my own into the Presets-combo?

--

Viele Grüße,

Yogi Marc Michael