Hi Marc

RS actually support math in most fields, I was only pointing out that it dont in that particular field..

And yep, should be more and even user definable options (for presets and so on)
I only pointed out a "Workaround" using the creating a 'File Render Configuration', that someone might want to use, until someone else comes up with a better way, or RS even implements what is needed..!

Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..

Hallo Beg-inner,

Montag, 25. September 2006, 22:51:25, schriebst Du:

Hi Jean-Sebastien, Marc and all.

J-S.. thanks for your efforts and nice tuts.. !

For the actual Camera, there already is a preset for Pal/NTSC 9:16 !

Odd though that not the same ones are in the 'Render to file'....

Yes, this is a point where Realsoft has some kind of inconsistency. This combo box should be the same on all places I think.

The individual fields in the 'File Rendering' window, dont support math or formulas as it seems, so you cant easily put 1920/2 into a field..=(

That's something even Cinema4D on the Amiga was capable of. I am a big fan of fractions and such alikes: "How big is this object? It's three times as high as that object."

But I wouldn't say that I real want that feature, but sometimes it would be nice to have.

One other thing, you can create 'File Rendering Setting' files, in the 'Select' Window

Its in the left tab of the Last tab..

Then you can in the top of the 'File Rendering' Window, select the wanted 'File Rendering Setting' configuration...!

Yes, this works. But in my mind the question arises: "Why then is there a combo box to choose predefined ratios?"

--

Viele Grüße,

Yogi Marc Michael