Hi Mark,

Yes but then you're back to textures again :(
Then you reduce Realsoft to a texture generator.
But in the end it's the result that counts. So if an image with GI looks
better and you can keep it in your RAM it's no problem.
I use a google earth image on the ground level of my city that has 6000
pixels width and height.

Arjo.