Paolo,

This also has been discussed at the IRC a few times - drop in.

I specifically brought it up as I have LW and LWCAD 2 - great plugin with exceptional tools is LWCAD. I use it from time to time and import via obj into RS. I even went as far as asking the developer could he port it to RS. Time was an issue on his behalf + money, are their enough RS people who would buy? But maybe you should also ask him, the more the merrier.

Maybe see you at the IRC,
Cheers
Aidan