Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback.  I wanted to engage a conversation about
rendering capabilities and this seemed to stoke the fire a little.

What I see is people switching to other apps for their rendering needs and
this is what I wanted to stop.

Hopefully Realsoft will address this, now support for a new solution is
relevant for most users.

Some nice renders here, just a shame they are not from Realsoft.

I made a stab at a slightly different site here for some advertising work I
get contracted for from time to time.  Put some architectural images from
Pixel Perfect in there too to fill it up :), but a couple of new pics maybe
not seen before.  All Realsoft renders in the portfolio section, but in my
mind not competitive enough in render quality/time/production useability.

www.cgillustration.co.uk

Let's see what comes out of the development plan phase in the coming months.

Cheers,

Jason