From: "mengil...@gmx.net" <mengil...@gmx.net>
To: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Sent: Thu, 6 January, 2011 5:59:24 AM
Subject: Re: Ashikhmin-Shirley Highlights for RS3D

Damnit, I of course had some new problems with the shader....
These occur when you use reflection or transparency (which you most probably
will when you use anisotropic highlights...).
I believe I already have the solution, but I´ll have to "investigate" a little
further.
Oh, plus you have to use a good render quality ("Quality over speed" for
example), or you´ll get huge "artefacts".

But since nobody has even answered me on this one, I assume that nobody has
come
to these problems...

Come on people, has anybody even received my email?
Why is it so quiet whenever I post something about new shaders?
Shouldn´t at least SOMEone say at least something like "Interesting."?

Greetz

Martin