Hello Rahul, are there any incompatibilities you are running into with
spark version? These versions should be backward compatible.

For jodatime doc:
The main public API will remain *backwards compatible* for both source and
binary in the 2.x stream.

This means you should be able to safely use Spark's version.

D.