I'm a bit confused about my own issue there. What I did was: I looked
through all the build files for anything shaded and filed a ticket to
produce a vendored version. But Joda time is a key part of our API surface,
so it can't actually be shaded. I think I will actually close that ticket
as Invalid. If we later find a place where there was a different use that
was shaded we can file a new ticket or re-open.

Kenn