Hi Linda,

This is not really an answer to the problem but a simple question: which
kind of graphical editor do you use to build state machines?
Was it built from scratch or did you use any specific software to do this?

I am indeed interesting in using one like that to model my system and
generate the corresponding SCXML document.

B.R.

--
Armel