Matt,

I appreciate your response as well and understand where you are coming from. I
have to make these inquiries as part of carrying out my job. I need gauge the
risks in depending an open source solution, whether it's Couch or MongoDB. I
have great respect for all the developers that contribute to open source
endeavors.

Best regards,

Jason