Title: Unrecognized file format

Hi guys,

We're using Forrest for a couple of months now and we're quite happy with it, but lately we're getting 'Unrecognized file format' exceptions when retrieving certain pages. These pages work fine when I am using the in-built forrest web server, but on the production system (with Tomcat) it keeps on bugging me. I have searched the internet but found very little information about this, although it seems a common issue.

Sorry if I am posting a Cocoon question here, but even if the only way to solve it is to upgrade to a newer version of Cocoon, then I still would like now how to do it, because the upgrade procedure described is Unix/Linux based and we are working on a Windows box.

Kind regards,

Gerco Grandia
Consultant
LogicaCMG