Brian M Dube wrote:
On 10/22/05, Moshe Yudkowsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If anyone has any ideas on how to debug this, please let me know!

What if you try making the <h4> line <h3>? I could be off base (I'm
still getting to know Forrest), but there could be a problem with
parsing if you skip levels from <h2> to <h4>.

That is correct. It is curently not possible to work with incorrectly ordered headings (i.e. skip from h2 to h4).

If it is critical to you and you want to try and change this the relevant file is html2document.xsl (in 0.7, html_to_document.xsl in 0.8-dev).

Ross