All,

Thanks for the information about how to accomplish this conversion. My (current) problem is solved: <h2> cannot be followed directly by <h4> in forrest.

I do have a comment:

* The W3C HTML validator says that <h2> followed by <h4> is valid HTML and valid XHTML. From the W3 spec <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/global.html#edef-H2> itself, "Some people consider skipping heading levels to be bad practice. They accept H1 H2 H1 while they do not accept H1 H3 H1 since the heading level H2 is skipped." Forrest is going beyond the spec by enforcing this restriction.

And now, for some other cleanup work (&#151; to &mdash;, for example). With any luck I'll find some time to submit doc patches.

--
Moshe Yudkowsky * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.pobox.com/~moshe
"Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes.  I get stranger things than you free