Hi Jacek,

You mention that the Eclipse plugin works with 2.0M3, Eclipse 3.3M5eh and
WTP 2.0M5. I have to run on 3.2.2 right now because of dependencies of other
projects I am using.

I have Eclipse 3.2.2, WTP1.5.3 and all of its specified dependencies (EMF
3.2.2, GEF 3.2.2 and JEM 1.2.3).. I also have the latest unofficial daily
plugin (14-MAR). The problem is that I am getting an "Unhandled event loop
exception" and then an NPE at org.eclsipe.ui.internal.presentation.setFocus
(line 148) when I try to open the Geronimo deployment plan editor.

Does the latest plugin build support my configuration or do I need to get
another plugin version from somewhere?

Best wishes, Ivan.