Dear Jacek,

The error I'm getting currently when I try to invoke the Deployment PLan
Editor has changed to:

Problems occurred when invoking code from plugin: "org.eclipse.jface".

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/core/resources/IFile
   at org.apache.geronimo.st.ui.editors.SharedDeploymentPlanEditor.getLoader
(94)
   at
org.apache.geronimo.st.ui.editors.SharedDeploymentPlanEditor.loadDeploymentPlan
(86)
   at
org.apache.geronimo.st.ui.editors.AbstractGeronimoDeploymentPlanEditor.init
(18)
   at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.createSite (842)

and the rest are all Eclipse entries. (I am having to type these in so I
don't want to go any further unless I have to).

I have checked my plugins and there is no reason I can see why
org/eclipse/core/resources/IFile should not be found and loaded.

Some other anomalies are that in the server overview, the only entry in the
runtime drop-down is Geronimo v1.1 and if I click on the Edit hyperlink next
to it nothing happens at all.

I will check out the WTP forums as you suggest.

Best wishes, Ivan.