I posted an issue and was told that my configuration was wrong because the
daily plugin builds require WTP 2.0 (and I had 1.5.3).

So I fixed my configuration and he plugin works well for setting up and
editing the Geronimo configuration. I have one problem, however. When I try
to start Geronimo from the Servers view, I get the following:

   java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/system/main/Daemon
   Exception in thread "main"

I have seen others psoting on the web who had the same problem in earlier
versions (around September 2006) but I didn't find an explanation or what to
do.

I tried adding the same classpath I found in geronimo.bet to the launch
configuration but it made no difference. The server runs perfectly fine from
startup.bat/geronimo.bat from the file system.

Any ideas?

Best wishes, Ivan