On Jul 15, 2008, at 9:56 AM, jklcom99 wrote:

The app was running on G1.1.1. I've recently upgraded to G2.1.2- SNAPSHOT. I
believe I'm on G2.1.2-SNAPSHOT 07/03 build.

Test case:
Whenever a scheduled Quartz job kicks off, the server would send a JMS
message to update the UI.
Could this be a bug?

Thanks. Assuming that the contents of your EAR are correct (i.e. lib/ contains a jar file which contains the required Classes for the ObjectMessage), I think this is a bug.

I was hoping you could prepare some deployable artifacts that we could be used to recreate, test and diagnose the problem. It will take a bit of work to set up your scenario. Anything that you can do to make it easier to recreate your problem will increase the chances of somebody looking at it...

If I understand correctly, you are separately deploying a JMS 'module' and an EAR with your MDB. I don't think Quartz is needed to recreate the problem, just some JMS ObjectMessage with an object from your EAR's lib/

We may be able to figure this out without a test case, but it would definitely help...

--kevan

Thank you

Kevan Miller wrote:

Thanks. Is it possible for you to provide a test case that can
illustrate the problem?

Which version of Geronimo were you using previously? If you want to
try a work-around, you could try moving your connector deployment into
your ear deployment plan.

--kevan