On Sep 16, 2008, at 11:24 AM, jklcom99 wrote:

Kevan,

I'm in a process of adding all dependencies to appJMS module. I'm getting
the following error even with
       <hidden-classes>
           <filter>org.jdom</filter>
       </hidden-classes>

j2eeType=GBean,name=RMI_Startup"java.lang.LinkageError: loading constraint
violation: loader
"org/apache/geronimo/kernel/classloader/[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
previously initiated loading for a different type with name
"org/jdom/Document" defined by loader
"org/apache/geronimo/kernel/classloader/[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Heh. I've never seen that before... What's the stacktrace for the Error?

By the way,
It has the correct id
[org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader
id=test/ear/1.0/car] right before the message gets sent by
javax.jms.MessageProducer.

The ClassLoader problem wouldn't be in your MessageProducer, it will be in your MDB. We need to know the contextClassLoader when onMessage() is invoked on your MDB.

--kevan