Kevan,

I'm in a process of adding all dependencies to appJMS module.  I'm getting
the following error even with
        <hidden-classes>
            <filter>org.jdom</filter>
        </hidden-classes>

j2eeType=GBean,name=RMI_Startup"java.lang.LinkageError: loading constraint
violation: loader
"org/apache/geronimo/kernel/classloader/[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
previously initiated loading for a different type with name
"org/jdom/Document" defined by loader
"org/apache/geronimo/kernel/classloader/[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

By the way,
It has the correct id
[org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader
id=test/ear/1.0/car] right before the message gets sent by
javax.jms.MessageProducer.