I am not using any oracle specific wrapper for the db pool.
I have used admin console for configuring the db pool. Since admin console
does not provide a way
to set the property for autocommit, I have modified ra.xml manually.

I have tried one more option by deploying the dbpool using deploy command
deploy
%GERONIMO_HOME%\repository\org\tranql\tranql-connector-ra\1.4\tranql-connector-ra-1.4.rar
..\fpconfig\oracle10g-deployment-plan.xml

oracle10g-deployment-plan is as follows

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<connector
        xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2";>
        <dep:environment
                xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2";>
                <dep:moduleId>
                        <dep:groupId>console.dbpool</dep:groupId>
                        <dep:artifactId>fpdbpool</dep:artifactId>
                        <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
                        <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
                </dep:moduleId>
                <dep:dependencies>
                        <dep:dependency>

<dep:groupId>com.telelogic.focalpoint.lib</dep:groupId>
                                <dep:artifactId>ojdbc14</dep:artifactId>
                                <dep:version>10.2.0.1.0</dep:version>
                                <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
                        </dep:dependency>
                </dep:dependencies>
        </dep:environment>
        <resourceadapter>
                <outbound-resourceadapter>
                        <connection-definition>
                                <connectionfactory-interface>
                                        javax.sql.DataSource
                                </connectionfactory-interface>
                                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                                        <name>fpdbpool</name>
                                        <config-property-setting
name="Password">
                                                focalpoint
                                        </config-property-setting>
                                        <config-property-setting name="Driver">
                                                oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
                                        </config-property-setting>
                                        <config-property-setting
name="UserName">
                                                mobile
                                        </config-property-setting>
                                        <config-property-setting
name="ConnectionURL">

jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.133.96:1521:orcl
                                        </config-property-setting>
                                        <config-property-setting
name="CommitBeforeAutocommit">true</config-property-setting>

                                        <connectionmanager>
                                                <local-transaction />
                                                <single-pool>
                                                        <max-size>10</max-size>
                                                        <min-size>10</min-size>

<blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
                                                                60000

</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
                                                        <idle-timeout-minutes>
                                                                10
                                                        </idle-timeout-minutes>
                                                        <match-one />
                                                </single-pool>
                                        </connectionmanager>
                                </connectiondefinition-instance>
                        </connection-definition>
                </outbound-resourceadapter>
        </resourceadapter>
</connector>

But I've observed even I've specified "CommitBeforeAutocommit" as true,
ra.xml contains the value of "CommitBeforeAutocommit" as false. I am using
"Oracle Thin" as the Database Type.

I am not using any specific tranql wrapper for oracle. I am using
tranql-connector-ra-1.4.rar which I found with
repository\org\tranql\tranql-connector-ra\1.4

Please let me know if I am doing some thing wrong. Is there documentation
(with sample code) for creating tranql oracle specific wrapper for the db
pool.

Can I rely on the admin console alone for deploying the database pool for
oracle 10g?