Issue Number1. I am able to see the tables. But records are missing from of
the tables.
The issue "ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT" is not
happening when I am using tomcat 5.5

Regarding the Issue Number 2:
The code excerpt is as follows
//The code is converting the image stream to bytes and trying to store in to
the database.
   public void uplodadReportImage(String name, InputStream is) {
        removeReportImage(name);
        byte[] bytes;
        try {
            bytes = InputStreamHelper.toByteArray(is);
        } catch (IOException e) {
            throw new DatabaseException("Could not upload report image " +
name);
        }
        if (bytes != null) {
            String query = "INSERT INTO "
                + TableOfContentsImpl.instance().getReportImageTableName()
                + " (name, contents) " + "VALUES (?, ?)";
            SqlUpdate su = new SqlUpdate(dataSource, query);
            su.declareParameter(new SqlParameter("name", Types.VARCHAR));
            su.declareParameter(new SqlParameter("contents", Types.BLOB));
            su.compile();

            Object[] parameterValues = new Object[2];
            parameterValues[0] = name;
            parameterValues[1] = new SqlLobValue(bytes, lobHandler);
            su.update(parameterValues);
        } else {

Ivan-65 wrote:

> java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT
> specified
> is usually caused by while one thread has added a lock on the table ( such
> as a sql like "select .. for update"  or "alter table ..." are called),
> and
> another thread wants to do update action on the same table lines. And
> oracle
> could add a no wait option, which means if the sql fails to add the lock
> the target, it does not wait.
>
> 2009/3/14 David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
>
>> I'm not an oracle expert...
>> On Mar 13, 2009, at 3:30 AM, Hearty wrote:
>>

>>> The code is responsible for creating the tables.
>>>

>> Is that code succeeding now?  Can you see the tables from something other
>> than your app?
>>

>>> Other things I need to bring to your notice is regarding the following
>>> issues
>>>
>>> Issue 1
>>> 18:20:31,046 WARN  [GeronimoConnectionEventListener]
>>> connectionErrorOccurred
>>> called with null
>>> java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT
>>> specified
>>>
>>> I have never faced such an issue when I deployed with apache tomcat
>>>

>> I'd guess some transaction is being left open or you are having a
>> concurrency/locking problem.  It this is not the result of an error maybe
>> turning off NOWAIT would help?
>>

>>> Issue 2
>>>

>> I thought there was a way to get the underlying "native" connection out
>> of
>> the tranql connection handle but I'm not seeing it right now.  Do you
>> know
>> what the code is trying to do that is causing this error?
>>
>> thanks
>> david jencks
>>

>>> Mar 12, 2009 6:20:33 PM
>>> com.telelogic.focalpoint.bus.report.ReportManagerImpl
>>> setDefaultReportImage
>>> SEVERE: Error when uploading default report image
>>> org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException:
>>> OracleLobCreator
>>> needs to work on [oracl
>>> e.jdbc.OracleConnection], not on
>>> [org.tranql.connector.jdbc.ConnectionHandle]: specify a correspondi
>>> ng NativeJdbcExtractor; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.ClassCastException:
>>> org.tranql.connector.jdbc.