Issue Number1. I am able to see the tables. But records are missing from of
the tables.
The issue "ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT" is not
happening when I am using tomcat 5.5

Regarding the Issue Number 2:
The code excerpt is as follows
//The code is converting the image stream to bytes and trying to store in to
the database.
   public void uplodadReportImage(String name, InputStream is) {
        removeReportImage(name);
        byte[] bytes;
        try {
            bytes = InputStreamHelper.toByteArray(is);
        } catch (IOException e) {
            throw new DatabaseException("Could not upload report image " +
name);
        }
        if (bytes != null) {
            String query = "INSERT INTO "
                + TableOfContentsImpl.instance().getReportImageTableName()
                + " (name, contents) " + "VALUES (?, ?)";
            SqlUpdate su = new SqlUpdate(dataSource, query);
            su.declareParameter(new SqlParameter("name", Types.VARCHAR));
            su.declareParameter(new SqlParameter("contents", Types.BLOB));
            su.compile();

            Object[] parameterValues = new Object[2];
            parameterValues[0] = name;
            parameterValues[1] = new SqlLobValue(bytes, lobHandler);
            su.update(parameterValues);
        } else {