On Sep 11, 2009, at 5:49 AM, Quintin Beukes wrote:

I'll be willing to have a look at it.

can you give me a general idea what I'm supposed to look at and how it
would be done?

IIRC the failure is caused by an unsatisfied single valued gbean reference to the properties login module gbean from something in the admin console. You need to find the gbean reference and change it to a collection valued reference so it's no longer a mandatory reference. You can wrap a collection valued reference with SingleElementCollection to make it act like an optional single valued reference.

hope this is clear enough to help..