Sorry that's just a typo. Just put the complete package qualified groupId for
your security plugin there. It should be
'org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1.4/car=<your-plugin-group-id>/<your-plugin-artifact-id>/<your-plugin-version>/car'.
 That was me typing out an example very hastily.

Is this line correct?

>        org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1.4/car=org
> com.my.geronimo/my-security-config/1.0/car

notice the "=org com.my"

--
Quintin Beukes