In general, my understanding of RC is that we should not add new features
or improvements. I agree that we cannot fix all the open issues for bugs,
but the least we can do is get the issues with a working patch in. In
particular given that we're releasing a 1.0.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.marte...@gmail.com