You have a running +1 from me, consider it a standing vote for any more
RC's needed to make the release happen.

@Roman/Avery: In regards to the YARN versioning, if you'd rather (for the
short term) have me bump the hardcoded hadoop version to 2.0.4-alpha in
anticipation of a more enlightened Maven fix to select versions via -D
options, I can do that tonight/tomorrow to get it into RC3. If you don't
hear back tonight, you can CC me at ereis...@etsy.com and I'll get it.

I will also update the wiki soon to explain how to run the YARN version,
how it works at a high level, and even (to be removed later) the 2 or 3
spots in 2 POM files you need to change the hardcoded Hadoop version if
someone wants to build against the current YARN impl that will end up in
our release. Its not appropriate as a replacement for the correct
command-line selection, but it is certainly quick and easy to do on the
fly, especially if users will be building from source anyway. There is no
Hadoop versioning set in code in GIRAPH-13, so the Maven scripts are the
only changes required.