Avery,

when I download the latest RC as:
    http://people.apache.org/~aching/giraph-1.0.0-RC2/giraph-1.0.0.tar.gz

it looks like the internal Maven versions in POM files
are still 0.2-SNAPSHOT -- that needs to be fixed.

Also, once that is fixed, could you please make the
staged Maven artifacts available as well so that
I can test those:
    http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#staging-maven

As it stands, unfortunately, I think we might need RC3.

Thanks,
Roman.