On 5/23/23 04:33, Matei Albu wrote:
Hi,

I followed the manual
(https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/writing-you-own-guacamole-app.html)
to create a small Guacamole application.
The code is almost a copy of the example in Git
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/tree/master/doc/guacamole-example.

What are the differences?

What parameters are you sending to the RDP connection?

What kind of RDP server are you connecting to?

When I access the page in the browser it connects successfully to an
RDP machine. There is no error in the browser console. > The network view in the browser dev tools looks fine. Same for the
guacd> logs.
What do you see in the guacd logs and browser dev tools? In the screenshot provided, it looks like there is an error present.

However the screen remains blank. The <canvas> element has size 0x0px
(see the attached images.

A size of 0x0 indicates that no display size has been received from guacd, or that the remote display has somehow been requested to be 0x0.

I tried changing the z-index of the <canvas> but no luck.

You do not need to change the z-index of anything.