On 5/23/23 14:50, Matei Albu wrote:
When I use the main Guacamole web UI the connection to the same
machine works just fine. Guacamole runs in docker.

There's one strange thing happening. While the custom app is connected
and showing the blank screen, I connect from the main web UI. This
causes the custom app to be disconnected (as expected). But then the
canvas of the custom app displays the frozen screen of the target
machine. So it kind of shows something but only after it's
disconnected.

Is there anything between your browser and the web application that might be buffering HTTP requests/responses? The behavior described sounds like what would happen if a proxy or firewall between the browser and the webapp is buffering the stream from the webapp, preventing the client from ever receiving that data until the connection finally closes and the buffer is flushed.