These two threads in the archives may be of use?:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/430sk055b35j38wmgx7psdbmmxpo8qky

https://lists.apache.org/thread/zkzrpplty18b7pmj0v74qsfz8v8roc2n

Hopefully they will give you the pointers you need, but if you still have trouble please get back to us with your distribution etc. Also try to include any useful detail from the log files.

On 4/07/23 20:35, Tifaine RIVOIRE OPTI Sécurité wrote:
I've tried to configure guacamole.properties file but nothing happens.
I think I have a problem with my extensions because I paste two in the
extensions directory and after a restart nothing change.
In general, extensions are moved automatically In a new dedicated directory
after a restart.
It's like Guacamole doesn't take care of my added files like extensions or
guacamole.properties :/

Best regards,
T. RIVOIRE

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Envoyé : mardi 4 juillet 2023 10:11
À : user@guacamole.apache.org
Objet : Re: Record Screen

Bonjour,

In order to use other than the default path you will need to configure it in
the guacamole.properties file.

You don't say what your distribution is but detail on guacamole.properties
(including typical location etc) may be found here:
https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#guacamole-properties