Thans a lot ! I'll try your solution, do you have some tutorials to do this
manually ?
Do you know when 1.5.3 is coming ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Envoyé : mercredi 5 juillet 2023 01:43
À : user@guacamole.apache.org
Objet : Re: Record Screen

Oops, somehow got pushed sideways into the wrong thread (Thanks for the headsup
Mike). Here is the intended post for this thread:

Tifaine,

Nick's information re setting the absolute path is important, but as you've now
told us you're using the docker images there is possibly another issue that
could be affecting you.

This was discussed by Nick in one of the archived threads I mentioned
(https://lists.apache.org/thread/zkzrpplty18b7pmj0v74qsfz8v8roc2n), and he
references this ticket:

As you'll see your present docker startup script may not be loading the
requisite extension or search path configuration, so you would need to do this
manually. The issue is fixed for 1.5.3