From: Tifaine RIVOIRE OPTI Sécurité <t.rivo...@optisecurite.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, July 4, 2023 12:44 AM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Record Screen

EXTERNAL: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
on any links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe.

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure the screen recording for Guacamole. I've already paste
guacamole-history-recording-storage-1.5.2.jar in extensions directory and
restart my server.
I have some problems with the records, nothing is created in my NAS directory.
I have followed this tutorial :
https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/recording-playback.html#recording-storage-connection-config<https://protect.checkpoint.com/v2/___https:/guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/recording-playback.html%23recording-storage-connection-config___.YzJ1OmNpdHlvZnJvc2V2aWxsZWNhOmM6bzphYmUxZjgzZjY2ZDVmYWYzNzU5OTZkNjZiNmJiZTcyZDo2Ojg1YjY6OWI4YmZkODI3MGQ5MThkMDYzYTA3NzdiMDQ2YjIzMzI3ZWY1ZDQ2NTgyNDI4Nzc0NjQ4MzliY2IwYjQ0YzA5MzpoOlQ>

In another video someone tell that I need to configure my guacamole.properties
file but it doesn't exist ??

[cid:image001.png@01D9B09F.E0E67AB0]

Here is my conf , I also tried ${HISTORY_PATH}.
I want my video to stay in /opt/guacamole/NAS which is an external storage
(chmod 777 for tests).

[cid:image002.png@01D9B09F.E0E67AB0]

After a connection,  I got no video and my logs column is empty...
[cid:image003.png@01D9B09F.E0E67AB0]

Best regards,
T. RIVOIRE