The problem is that I don’t have guacamole directory in /var/lib/
I’ve already check, my NAS is empty.

De : Eby Mani <eby...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Envoyé : mardi 4 juillet 2023 23:35
À : user@guacamole.apache.org
Objet : Re: Record Screen

For me, sessions are recorded, but not listed in log column when using custom
paths / recording names. Do check in "/opt/guacamole/NAS" folder if recordings
are created.

Here is my thread/findings regarding that,
https://lists.apache.org/thread/xlsbnsk125yx7d9or0j5h2m3krobhfn0

Try create your NAS mount point to /var/lib/guacamole/recordings/ and use the
default path ${HISTORY_PATH}/${HSITORY_UUID} as per documentation.
On Tuesday, 4 July, 2023 at 01:14:38 pm IST, Tifaine RIVOIRE OPTI Sécurité