On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 6:59 AM, Youhei Ootsuki <youhei.oots...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Thank you very much for your reply.
>

> > Are you using the Guacamole Client, or are you writing your own custom
> application?  Can you provide more details about what you're doing when you
> encounter the error?
>
> I am using Firefox. # ver 56.0 (32 bit)
> and accessing my Guacamole server using HTTPS

Okay, so you're using the full guacamole-client and guacamole-server
packages.

> Good )
>
>   My PC ---> SSH ----> Remote Server
>   My Guacamole Server ----> SSH ----> Remote Server
>

> No Good )
>
>   My PC ---> HTTPS ----> My Guacamole Server ----> SSH ----> Remote Server

At what point in the process do you get the error?  Is it when you try to
log in to Guacamole?  Or you can log in to Guacamole, but when you try to
make the SSH connection it fails?  How is the connection configured?

Also, you mentioned you were using Apache, presumably as a proxy in front
of Tomcat - how do you have Apache configured?  It looks to me like at
least one of the errors is a misconfiguration of the proxy between httpd
and tomcat, probably either related to HTTP/HTTPS or to WS/WSS, but it's
hard to tell without a lot more detail.

-Nick