On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Youhei Ootsuki <youhei.oots...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Thank you very much for your reply.
>

> > At what point in the process do you get the error?
>
> I can login to My Guacamole server. ( HTTPS )
> but, I can not connect to the remote server with SSH.
>
> However, RDP connection is possible.( Another remote server )
> and, SSH connection to myself is also possible( Guacamole server to
> Guacamole server on ssh )
>
> SSH connection to Cisco IOS is also possible.
>

> SSH connection to the latest Linux such as Debian 9, Centos 7 is
> impossible.

That's very strange.  I don't use Debian much, but I do use CentOS 7.4 and
RHEL 7.4 routinely, and connect to these hosts with Guacamole without a
problem.

Can you enable debugging mode for guacd (guacamole server) and capture the
logs when the connection fails?  You can either change the startup, or stop
the service and run guacd manually with the -L debug flag and the -f flag
and capture the output during a connection failure:
/usr/sbin/guacd -L debug -f

(Use the appropriate path to guacd, wherever you have it installed.)

-Nick