From: Kilaru, Sambaiah
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:10 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Started learning Hadoop. Which distribution is best for native
install in pseudo distributed mode?

Engough wars on going on which is best. You choose one of it and try to learn
and there is nothing that x is better or y is better.
It is upto your choice.

Thanks,
Sam

From: Sebastiano Di Paola <sebastiano.dipa...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 6:28 PM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org" <user@hadoop.apache.org>
install in pseudo distributed mode?

Hi,
I'm a newbie too and I'm not using any particular distribution. Just download
the component I need / want to try for my deploiment and use them.

It's a slow process but allows me to better understand what I'm doing under the
hood.

Regards,
Seba