Hi Artem,

1. For ubuntu you will need to install node. The package is called nodejs
on debian. Do this...
sudo apt-get install nodejs
sudo apt-get install npm

There is some debate about how to get latest version of node js on Ubuntu.
http://askubuntu.com/questions/594656/how-to-install-the-latest-versions-of-nodejs-and-npm-for-ubuntu-14-04-lts
.
You will also need to run "bower install"

2. It assumes that ignite is running and connects to ignite rest services
on http://localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=

If there are no other machine specific dependencies... basically your
complete setup should look like running following command

>From the project root folder

sudo apt-get install nodejs
sudo apt-get install npm
sudo npm install bower -g
npm install
bower install
npm start

I am planning some more comprehensive documentation this weekend..