I should say that I have also looked at this project and I think it is
pretty cool, especially the ability to update caches from a UI interface.
Any UI can be infinitely improved, but I think this project is minimally
OK.

As I mentioned before, adding better installation instructions and
screenshots to the github project will go a long way. Once it is done, we
should be able to add a link to the Ignite website.

D.