Hi sumeet70,

(BTW, what is your real name? :) )

I've reviewed README part. Looks very good, especially "How To Install"
section with detailed steps for Linux and Windows (because it was the first
time for me when I install nodejs :) ).

I have few comments:
- As I remember, "npm start" did not work for me on Ubuntu 14.04 without
'sudo' and I got not non-obvious exception message and spent some time for
googling. I'd add a comment about sudo or just type "(sudo) npm start".
- You have good step-by-step instruction how to install nodejs. It would be
nice to have instruction how to run at least one Ignite node with enabled
REST API. It can be  just a link on Ignite documentation, like [1] for
example, + an example of xml configuration with configured REST API.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/getting-started

Thanks,
Artem.