Hi Artem,

As suggested, I have added additional instructions. See the "Usage Guide"
section.

I have also added sudo comment on npm start as well. The reason you ran
into that issue is probably because I was using port 80 as the default port
in a previous version of the code. It has been changed to 8081, so users
will not run into that issue in future.

My full name: Sumeet Singh