Hi!

By default you cannot assign a specific affinity key to a specific node but I think that could be done with a custom affinity function, you can do pretty much whatever you want with that, for example set an attribute in the XML file and use that to match with a specific affinity key value, so a node with attribute x will be assigned all affinity keys with value y.

I never tried it but I do not see any reason why it would not work.

Mikael