Thanks for everyone's feedback regarding the capacity planning question. My
main objective here is to size my servers accordingly and keep the related
data on the same server, as much as possible. It seems a custom affinity
function that takes into account the server classes (defined based on
capacity) is the potential solution as suggested. Naveen -- I will keep in
mind your suggestion as well, regarding partitioning the huge data sets.
thanks.

Any feedback regarding my other questions:
Data pin to cache: How do I make sure certain data never gets evicted (with
native persistence enabled)? For example, I want my dimension data to
always stay in cache.
How do I implement service pipelining in apache ignite? Would continuous
query be the mechanism? Any examples?
Streaming: Are there examples on how to define watermarks, i.e., input
completeness with regard to the event timestamp?