Hello Angelo

It seems to be an interesting use case for Ignite.

However, you should consider what Ignite is, and what is not.
Essentially, Ignite is a distributed in-memory database/cache/grid/etc...
It also has some distributed computing API capabilities.

You can store data easily in Ignite, and consume data by your code written
in Java.
You can also use Python since there is a Python Ignite Client available if
it makes your time series analysis easier.
You can also use the Ignite Computing API to execute code on your cluster
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/distributed-computing/distributed-computing
but in this case I think Python is not supported.

Cheers
Gianluca Bonetti