hello all
Stephen Darlington: I read
https://www.gridgain.com/docs/latest/installation-guide/deployment-modes#choosing-a-client
and since I'm developing in Java and I need more than SQL and key-values (I
need for sure ML) I opted for thick client

Jeremy McMillan: I'm using linear regression actually. Since I'm pretty
sure my scenario will evolve in making forecasts about some events
distribution in the future (next N month or year) according to the saved
data (the training models) I was studying how to use time
series algorithms.  DJL seems interesting to me and I wanted to deep dive
into it but I need to understand how to fit all pieces together in my
scenario where I'm using a thick client.

In any case I really thank you all for these very useful tips and
discussions

Angelo