Normally we recommend using thin-clients if you can. Though, in this case,
using a thick-client makes your life easier. Thick clients can deploy Java
code for you.

There are a few different ways to do it. The "easy" option is to just
deploy the JAR files to the server nodes "manually." You could also
consider peer class loading (
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/2.11.1/code-deployment/peer-class-loading),
which is where the client automatically sends classes to the remote nodes.
Or UriDeployment (
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/2.11.1/code-deployment/deploying-user-code),
where Ignite copies the Jar files from a central location. GridGain's
Control Center (not open source) is also able to deploy code.